- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Mitt Gets Baked (Goods)
Posted at 6:40 p.m. on March 12, 2013
GOP whipping boy Mitt Romney may not have tasted victory last fall.
But that’s no reason to deprive himself of something sweet today:
“Happy 66th Dad. Can’t beat a fluffernutter cupcake,” eldest son Tagg writes in his Instragram shoutout.
We’re just happy to see Romney is allowing himself a little something special — graduating from his usual no-frills caffeine-free Diet Coke to an energy-charged pour.
Party on, guv’nor!
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here