- Six Races Will Decide Control of the Senate
- Pryor Touts Obamacare in New Ad
- Is Georgia Slipping Away for Democrats?
- Hagan Holds Narrow Lead in North Carolina
- Missouri GOP Official Denounces Voter Registration Efforts
Mitt Romney Plays the Odds
Posted at 1:33 p.m. on Sept. 28, 2012
Rumor has it that 53 percent of the time this strategy works every time. And now that campaign ads are officially abuzz with GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s famous 47 percent remarks, the faux posters are rolling out.
That’s almost as surefire as a few selectively applied dabs of Sex Panther cologne, of “Anchorman” fame:
There might be a reason candidates hesitate “musking up”? (Although if 60 percent of the time it works all the time …)
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here