- RNC Will Spend $100 Million on Voter Turnout
- Why Libertarians Won't Help GOP Win Youth Vote
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- GOP Report Says Party Intolerant to Women
- Both Parties Brace for Obama Immigration Decision
Mo, Mo, Mo — Cowan’s Post-Congress Tweets Heat Up
Posted at 3:40 p.m. on July 24, 2013
William “Mo” Cowan left the Senate on July 16 and, on returning to civilian life, switched his Twitter handle from @SenMoCowan to @MoCowan. The former Massachusetts Democratic senator sent out this last sweet message under his senatorial names.
Before they shut off this acct allow me to say: thank you all for the kind words. I have lived the American dream. Best wishes to all. -MC
And then, Mo moved along to the real stuff: his wife, bowties and the royal baby. Here are some highlights from the unhinged Mo Cowan Twitter account.
Alert! Alert! MY BOWTIES NEVER MADE IT BACK FROM DC! They were packed up but have yet to arrive. If you see my ties on @cspan, call me ASAP!
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here