- Ex-Rep. Brad Schneider Inches Closer to Rematch in Illinois
- Democrat Back for Rematch With Freshman Republican
- DCCC Robocalls Target GOP on DHS Funding
- Pat Toomey Is a Strong Candidate. Will That Be Enough in 2016?
- Both Parties Monitoring Impact of Arizona Redistricting Case
Nancy Pelosi’s Epic Photobomb
Posted at 6:21 p.m. on March 25, 2014
Usually it is reporters who inadvertently appear in photos of members of Congress.
But House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., turned the tables on Tuesday, photobombing a posed picture of two reporters and Federal Reserve Board Chairwoman Janet L. Yellen at a Women’s History Month event at the Capitol.
Huffington Post reporter Sabrina Siddiqui, left, posted the photo on her Facebook page Tuesday afternoon, tagging her colleague (and ex-Roll Caller) Jennifer Bendery, who appears on the right.
Pelosi can be seen on the far right.
Editor’s note: An earlier version of this post misspelled Siddiqui’s name.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here