- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
- New DCCC Chairman Rides on Air Force One
No Treats for Air Force One
Posted at 3:31 p.m. on Oct. 31, 2012
Halloween alert! Of all days, there were no M&Ms on Air Force One today.
According to the always valuable White House pool report, the president’s plane got under way to New Jersey to survey the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy without the usual empty calories.
“Your pooler notes with some degree of sadness that Air Force One is out of the traditional on-board M&Ms,” the pooler, Reid Epstein of Politico, noted.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here