- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
Not Your Father’s Poll
Posted at 12:01 a.m. on June 20, 2012
President Barack Obama is the candidate of choice for ladies seeking sugar daddies.
According to SeekingArrangement.com, “the world’s largest sugar daddy dating website,” the ladies (aka sugar babies) chose Obama almost 3-to-1 over presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, 34 percent to 12 percent.
Still, 43 percent overall said they wouldn’t want either politician to be their sugar daddy.
Brandon Wade, CEO of Seeking Arrangement, said the website poll did not ask political affiliations because they didn’t want to skew responses.
“We just asked people who they preferred,” Wade tells HOH, adding that many of the women said Obama was “easier-on-the-eyes and trustworthy,” while Romney was “stodgy” and “vanilla.”
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here