- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Nuclear Summer in the Senate | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:30 p.m. on July 14, 2013
Senators every few years or so take it to the brink over use of the chamber’s delightfully arcane and complicated rules and procedures. Members of the august chamber fret and fume and spit and claw, while the rest of the world tries to figure out what a motion to proceed is.
Let us know how you feel about the Senate’s latest version of the Cuban missile crisis by leaving your caption in the comments section below.
Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and then everyone can vote for the winner until Thursday evening.
The winner gets a signed print from illustrator R.J. Matson.
Looking for inspiration? Check out a lineup of our past winners on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here