- Paul Emerging as the Strongest GOP Contender
- Not Throwing the Bums Out This Year
- Judge Says Colorado Gay Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- Todd Akin Takes Back His Apology
- Alec Baldwin Developing TV Show Based on Rob Ford
Obama’s Bayonet Attack Line Sticks
Posted at 12:44 p.m. on Oct. 23, 2012
Won. Lost. No matter what team you’re pulling for in the presidential election, it’s safe to say GOP hopeful Mitt Romney has been master of the post-debate meme (Big Bird! Binders!) during the first two televised scraps.
Last night, President Barack Obama struck meme gold with his broadside on Romney’s accounting of our military might.
One Facebook user seized on the applause line for a quick hit:
“Romney’s new defense budget,” the armchair critic posited.
Others embraced the long view:
Pinning their hopes on a much stronger ticket the next time around.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here