- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
- Will a Candidate Emerge From Baltimore in Maryland Senate Primary?
- Despite Fattah Indictment, Don't Expect a Scramble for His Seat (Video)
- House Democrats Going Good Cop, Bad Cop Against GOP
Ohio Democrats Seek Condolence Notes for Ex-Rep. Charlie Wilson’s Family
Posted at 5:12 p.m. on April 23, 2013
The Ohio Democratic Party sent out an email on Monday asking its members to send their condolences to Wilson’s family and praising Wilson for being “a tireless advocate for the middle class.”
“He advocated passionately for the people of Ohio, securing funding for police departments, airport improvements and small-business incubators, among other projects,” Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern said in an email. “Charlie wasn’t afraid to stand up for what he believed in, and courageously voted for universal health care not just once but twice.”
If HOH were sending a condolence letter, we’d praise this jingle that helped Wilson win an astounding write-in primary battle in 2006 that launched his congressional career.
Those looking to write condolence notes (and get on the Ohio Democrats’ email list) can do so here.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here