- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
Old Congressional Hubbard | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Jan. 12, 2014
As the economy continues to send mixed messages (Unemployment is down! Yea! But only because people gave up looking for work! Boo!), what’s a Congress to do when it comes to extending long-term unemployment benefits? This brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here