- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Old Congressional Hubbard | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Jan. 12
As the economy continues to send mixed messages (Unemployment is down! Yea! But only because people gave up looking for work! Boo!), what’s a Congress to do when it comes to extending long-term unemployment benefits? This brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here