- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
- New DCCC Chairman Rides on Air Force One
One Last Go-Round on Egypt | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:48 p.m. on July 10, 2013
So, we don’t often do this, but we’d like to keep the comments section open for a few more hours on our Egypt Capitol Quip cartoon contest.
Since we first submitted the cartoon for your consideration, the situation on the ground in Egypt has gotten a bit more dire, with violence, loss of life and much controversy in Washington over how to even classify what happened.
So take a look again and use the extra time to submit a caption offering if you like. We value your input and want to see as wide an array of entries as possible. We’ll keep things open until 3 p.m. EDT on Thursday, then issue a set of finalists for you all to vote on until Friday morning.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here