- GOP Candidates Take Different View of Heroin Crisis
- Cruz’s Myth of GOP Presidential Politics
- The End of McCain-Feingold?
- Since When Did Presidential Candidates Curse?
- Trump Holds Commanding National Lead
By Jason Dick Posted at 2:55 p.m. on April 26, 2013
It’s very exciting when Congress lets out for recess. The more experienced members know to be careful when making their exit from the Capitol. The newbies? Crash. Bang. Watch your step, Rep. Joe Garcia!
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog. @HeardontheHill
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.