- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Overheard: Charm City Mayor Charms Cable News
Posted at 1:26 p.m. on Jan. 22
“Listen, I’m a big fan of the DNC chair. She has been a friend and a mentor and I was extremely flattered. It — it doesn’t feel much different. My daughter doesn’t think I’m much different.”
— Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, speaking on MSNBC Wednesday morning about Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s recent comments that the mayor is a rising star.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here