- What Book Should Obama Read?
- Landrieu Claims Parents' Home as Her Voting Address
- Democrats See Benghazi Inquiry Stretching Into 2016
- Lawyers Present Closing Arguments in McDonnell Trial
- O'Malley Offers Staff to South Carolina Democrats
Overheard: Gohmert and Holder, Buddies Forever
Posted at 11:58 a.m. on May 21
“He called me his buddy. It’s a term of endearment.”
— Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, discussing his relationship with Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., this morning on C-SPAN.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here