- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Overheard: GOP Commendation, Not Condemnation, for Obama
Posted at 12:06 p.m. on Aug. 29
“I think the president is being commendably cautious here about being involved in the middle of a Syrian civil war.”
— Rep. Tom Cole, R-Okla., on MSNBC Friday morning.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here