- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Overheard: Jared Polis Steps In It Back Home
Posted at 1:04 p.m. on Aug. 6
“I stepped into a void and tried to move the issue forward. Next time we do this, it’ll be a people-powered initiative.”
— Rep. Jared Polis after facing an angry group of constituents in Boulder, Colo. The constituents were furious he cut a deal to hold off on anti-fracking ballot initiatives he had helped bankroll and which had more than 200,000 signatures to put on the November ballot, according to the Boulder Daily Camera.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here