- Florida Republican Puts House Campaign on Hold Because 'Health Issue'
- Santorum, Gohmert Stop by ‘Roske on Politics’
- Poll: Wide Divide Over Allowing Muslim Refugees Into the U.S.
- Kentucky Governor Restores Thousands of Ex-Felons' Right to Vote
- Should Vitter's Loss Worry Scandal-Plagued Lawmakers?
Overheard: Joe Wilson’s West Africa Ties
Posted at 3:46 p.m. on March 5, 2014
“And, well, if [AFRICOM] ever relocates to the continental United States, Charleston, South Carolina comes to mind. With military facilities and — we also have a shared culture with West Africa, so there’s a relationship which is very positive.”
— Rep. Joe Wilson, R-S.C., at a Wednesday House Armed Services Committee hearing, speaking to Army Gen. David M. Rodriguez, head of U.S. Africa Command.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here