- Introducing: Political Wire Memberships
- How to be the Crazy Uncle at Thanksgiving
- Trump Leads Nationally as Cruz Surges Into Second
- Politicians Can Now Say Anything They Want
- A Novel of the Reagan Years
By Jason Dick Posted at 5:27 p.m. on April 29, 2014
“I do not feel it’s in my constituents’ best interest to leave them without representation for the second time in less than a year.”
— Rep. Vance McAllister, explaining why he has rebuffed Majority Leader Eric Cantor’s request that he resign.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog. @HeardontheHill
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.