- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
Overheard: Klobuchar Quizzes Law School Profs
Posted at 1:27 p.m. on Jan. 15
“I first want to note for the record that two of the witnesses were my law professors. Professor Stone taught evidence and Professor Sunstein was my administrative law professor. And they both were fans of the Socratic method, so this is my revenge.”
— Sen. Amy Klobuchar prepares to put the screws to her past during a serendipitous Senate Judiciary Committee hearing.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here