- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
Overheard: Neil Cavuto’s Fascinating If/Then Statement
Posted at 10:59 a.m. on Nov. 27, 2013
“By the way, if I had a dime for every time my wife was reassessing everything I decided, I could write Encyclopedia Britannica, but I digress.”
— Neil Cavuto, in the midst of interviewing Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker on Fox News on Tuesday.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here