- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Overheard: No Love Lost Between Holder, Issa
Posted at 3:57 p.m. on May 15, 2013
“The way you conduct yourself as a member of Congress is unacceptable and shameful.”
— Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. to House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa at Wednesday’s House Judiciary Committee hearing.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here