- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Overheard on the Hill
Posted at 12:01 a.m. on Aug. 1, 2012
“I try to be very calm about things in life, generally, especially things here on the floor. But I can’t remain very calm about this. Mr. President, I have 16 grandchildren. … I want my granddaughters to be treated so that if they want to go get some, some contraceptive device in school — New York University, [University of California] Berkeley, I’m bragging about that they got in those schools — they should have the ability to do that.”
Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on the Senate floor Tuesday.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here