- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
Overheard on the Hill
Posted at 7:44 p.m. on Nov. 28, 2012
“We ate lobster to live bagpipe music.”
A reporter describing a trip with Sens. John McCain and Mark Udall to the Halifax International Security Forum in Nova Scotia earlier this month.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here