- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Overheard on the Hill
Posted at 7:44 p.m. on Nov. 28, 2012
“We ate lobster to live bagpipe music.”
A reporter describing a trip with Sens. John McCain and Mark Udall to the Halifax International Security Forum in Nova Scotia earlier this month.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here