- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
Overheard on the Hill
Posted at 5 p.m. on Nov. 29, 2012
“We gonna cut through the liquor section?”
— Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., shopping on Thursday at the opening of the first Costco in Washington, D.C.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here