- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Overheard on the Hill
Posted at 12:01 a.m. on June 13, 2012
“Well, I’m now chairman, so I recognize myself. … Thank you, Mr. Chairman.”
— Minnesota Sen. Al Franken, one of just two Democratic Senators left at the Judiciary Committee’s hearing with Attorney General Eric Holder.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here