- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
Overheard on the Hill
Posted at 11:56 p.m. on Feb. 8, 2012
“I have to explain to people because [my wife] met me and married [me] while I had hair. I couldn’t get someone cute, but back then I had hair, and I know it’s hard to believe, and I actually looked OK when I had hair.”
— Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) explaining on the House floor how he was able to snag his wife.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here