- Six Races Will Decide Control of the Senate
- Pryor Touts Obamacare in New Ad
- Is Georgia Slipping Away for Democrats?
- Hagan Holds Narrow Lead in North Carolina
- Missouri GOP Official Denounces Voter Registration Efforts
Overheard on the Hill
Posted at 11:56 p.m. on Feb. 8, 2012
“I have to explain to people because [my wife] met me and married [me] while I had hair. I couldn’t get someone cute, but back then I had hair, and I know it’s hard to believe, and I actually looked OK when I had hair.”
— Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) explaining on the House floor how he was able to snag his wife.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here