- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Overheard on the Hill
Posted at 11:56 p.m. on Feb. 12, 2012
“Spread your ear pollution both far and wide …”
— Billy Squier’s “The Stroke” played as former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee left the Conservative Political Action Conference stage after his speech Friday.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here