- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Trump and Sanders Lead in New Hampshire
- Republicans Worry About Paul’s Seat in Kentucky
- Paul Ryan Stays on the Sidelines for Now
- Ellmers Addresses Rumors of Affair with McCarthy
By Jason Dick Posted at 11:56 p.m. on Feb. 12, 2012
“Spread your ear pollution both far and wide …”
— Billy Squier’s “The Stroke” played as former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee left the Conservative Political Action Conference stage after his speech Friday.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog.
Warren Rojas is a Heard on the Hill columnist for Roll Call, having previously worked as the founding dining editor for Northern Virginia Magazine and also as a tax reporter for Tax Notes. @WARojas
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.