- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Overheard on the Hill
Posted at 11:56 p.m. on Feb. 28, 2012
“Now, is it Mexican food or is it Americanized Mexican food? Because I like my food Americanized.”
— Rep. Mike Simpson (R-Idaho) in a conversation about Cafe Rio.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here