- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
Overheard on the Hill
Posted at midnight on April 26, 2012
“I’m not so sure about these things. We were on a CODEL to Cuba, and we had to give our phones to Secret Service in Florida, and when we came back, we all got our phones back. It was like in ‘Lord of the Rings’: ‘my precious, my precious …’”
— Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) said, unprompted, about his smartphone.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here