- McConnell Loans $1.8 Million to His Campaign
- What Happened to the GOP Lawsuit Against Obama?
- Begich Holds Double-Digit Lead in Alaska
- Gohmert Says Gays Getting Massages Make U.S. Vulnerable
- Perdue Signs a Woman's Body
Pair Up at Paws for Love
Posted at 1:17 p.m. on March 28
Searching for a wet-nosed significant other?
Congressional Animal Protection Caucus Co-Chairman James P. Moran, D-Va., and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals want to help fill that hole in your heart and the hollow between your arms with a furry-footed roomie psyched to crash at your place for, well, ever.
The first semi-regular adoption event of 2014 is scheduled to take place April 4 from 12-2:30 p.m. in the Cannon Caucus Room.
As usual, expect to find plenty of cuddle-ready pups and kittens — as well as full-grown companions — ready to be sprung from local animal shelters.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here