- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Pants, Less Ready to Predict Than Previously Thought
Posted at 1:15 p.m. on Aug. 8, 2012
Pants public service announcement!
Last week, HOH brought you the tale of Bonobos presidential pants and the online predictor.
This week, we must inform those who hope to look to their critter pants to predict which candidate will win that the party-pants online tracking feature is still being worked out.
The ability to track sales of these party trousers might actually be as hard as political soothsaying. Who knew?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here