- Introducing: Political Wire Memberships
- How to be the Crazy Uncle at Thanksgiving
- Trump Leads Nationally as Cruz Surges Into Second
- Politicians Can Now Say Anything They Want
- A Novel of the Reagan Years
By Jason Dick Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Jan. 26, 2014
It’s that time of the year again, the congressional Super Bowl, better known as the State of the Union. This brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Note that the caption can come from either side of the aisle this week, or both even. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog. @HeardontheHill
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.