Pick From These 5 to Score Obama’s Olympic Jump | Capitol Quip
Posted at 4:52 p.m. on Feb. 5, 2014
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- It’s all downhill from here.
- Different hill, same bindings.
- After I do this, watch me ace the Poll Vault!
- Where’s Eddie the Eagle when you need him?
- I don’t think I can medal with only a phone and a pen!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Sunday and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.