- Ex-Rep. Brad Schneider Inches Closer to Rematch in Illinois
- Democrat Back for Rematch With Freshman Republican
- DCCC Robocalls Target GOP on DHS Funding
- Pat Toomey Is a Strong Candidate. Will That Be Enough in 2016?
- Both Parties Monitoring Impact of Arizona Redistricting Case
Play That Funky Filibuster, Congress Boy | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Sept. 29, 2013
If there is one thing Congress does somewhat well, it’s theatrics disguised as debate. In the midst of the usual end-of-year milieu, there has been even more showboating than normal, particularly on the Senate floor. Which brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section of our Heard on the Hill blog. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here