Playing With Nukes | Capitol Quip
Posted at 5:46 p.m. on July 17
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Self-immolation is NOT what I had in mind!
- I suppose you’ll blame this on climate change, too …
- This is a test. This is only a test. Nothing will actually change.
- Well, I guess we both stood our ground.
- We’re going to need a wider aisle.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog July 21 and in the next day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.