- McSally Win Gives Republicans Another House Seat (Updated)
- N.H. Democrats Prep Kelly Ayotte Challenge
- 14 Congressional Republicans Jeb Bush Helped Last Cycle
- Exit Interview: John Barrow Laments Hyper-Partisan Congress
- House Democratic Losses Deplete Bench of 2016 Senate Recruits
Posted at 12:27 p.m. on Oct. 15, 2012
Armchair campaign analysts should ready their most trusted tea leaves, crystal balls and Ouija boards.
Because correctly calling the races in For the People’s “November Madness” promo will net the politically savvy not just bragging rights but also high-tech gadgetry.
The “fantasy politics” platform, which allows gamers to make their mark on Congress by operating as the fictional 436th Member of the House, debuted earlier this summer. This latest level of connectivity rewards those paying attention to the actual contests in play during this election cycle.
The goal is to predict the winners of:
- the presidential race
- the 33 Senate seats in play
- all 435 House races
Each correct pick earns one point (469 possible).
The prognosticator with the highest score post-election will be privy to a new 64 GB 4G iPad. Second place walks away with a new Samsung Galaxy SIII 4G (16GB) smartphone, while the third place finisher scores a one-year subscription to Spotify premium.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here