- How to Handle a Broken Campaign Promise
- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
Public Ain’t Buying What POTUS Is Selling
Posted at 11:57 a.m. on Sept. 10, 2013
With just hours to go before his prime-time address on Syria, it would seem that President Barack Obama has some seriously heavy lifting to do to win the hearts and minds of a deeply fractured electorate.
Some online skeptics appear inclined to agree with Rep. Charles B. Rangel, D-N.Y., that there’s still plenty left to do around the home front, rather than barging into another country’s affairs.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here