- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
- Even Brownback's Poll Shows a Toss Up
- McConnell Pledges No Government Shutdown
- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
Public Ain’t Buying What POTUS Is Selling
Posted at 11:57 a.m. on Sept. 10, 2013
With just hours to go before his prime-time address on Syria, it would seem that President Barack Obama has some seriously heavy lifting to do to win the hearts and minds of a deeply fractured electorate.
Some online skeptics appear inclined to agree with Rep. Charles B. Rangel, D-N.Y., that there’s still plenty left to do around the home front, rather than barging into another country’s affairs.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here