Query Us Behavior: All Sexed Up Edition
Posted at 2:16 p.m. on March 25, 2014
Every time over the last month that we have fired up the computer to try and do a little (OK, very little) work, it’s been there, staring us right in the face.
Day in and day out we’ve been haunted by those two little words that have apparently become synonymous with the Heard on the Hill brand: Zimbabwean porn.
All you preverts out there on the other side of the interwebz CANNOT stop searching for any mention of the lascivious activities that got ex-Rep. Mel Reynolds, D-Ill., booted from south central Africa.
Every day since then, whenever we log in to our trusty back-end site, the online search gods remind — nay, mock! — us that you, our beloved readers, most likely made your way to this treasure trove of triviality with lust in your hearts. We’re no prudes, but this thing has graduated from basic “Where Are They Now?” curiosity to full-on creepy obsession.
Even if we purged the key driver — Zimbabwean porn — from the equation, there’s still plenty of other threads folks cling to whilst making their way here, including:
- rep porn (top six over the last 90 days)
- porn rep (top seven)
- zimbabwen porn (tough to spellcheck when distracted, huh?)
- zimbabwe porn (real timesaver, shaving of those two bulky last letters)
- zimbabweanporn (that you, E. E. Cummings?)
- mika brzezinski hot (we’ll pass along your warm regards)
MSNBC talk-show host Mika Brzezinski (Warren Rojas/CQ Roll Call)
- hoh.xxx (we’re typically PG-13, but have been known to go there)
- www.gapegap (the days of sneaking a peek are numbered, buster)
- zimbabwian porn (seriously?)
- debbie’s gonna make us (We know, we know. It’s a congressional softball thing. But we suspect some deviants were seeking more twisted material.)
Who are we kidding?
We can’t stay mad at you.
But howzabout meeting us halfway and keeping your mind(s) out of the gutter at least some of the time?