- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
- Wolf Headed for Landslide Win in Pennsylvania
- Quote of the Day
- RNC Will Spend $100 Million on Voter Turnout
- Why Libertarians Won't Help GOP Win Youth Vote
Query Us Behavior
Posted at 12:12 p.m. on March 25, 2013
If you are reading this, then you are, presumably, interested in HOH’s signature brand of political commentary (read: congressional navel-gazing).
But as the Internet gods have recently made terrifyingly clear to us, some of you probably have no freaking clue how you landed on this particular page.
Thanks to a recent retooling of the virtual passageways that make the global dissemination of ad hominem sniping/bumbling animal GIFs/shoddy Twilight fan-fiction happen with just a few keystrokes:
HOH has learned that, sometimes, new friends come to the table for totally whacked out reasons. A review of this blog’s latest site stats revealed that not everybody arrived at their final infotainment destination via a direct route.
Those we suspect took a hell of a detour include the individuals actively seeking:
- “weather movies” (Thanks for blowing in!);
- “march madness safety tips” (ALWAYS pick the winner);
- “pizzialo courses Europe” (Can we come with?); and,
- “sex house pantey” (You are SIC)
Welcome to the party, y’all!
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here