- Perry Booked on Felony Charges
- How a GOP Senate Would Deal with Obama
- Sullivan Will Face Begich in Alaska
- Rivera Named Co-Conspirator in Campaign Finance Case
- More Republicans Support Iraq Airstrikes
Quite a Hairy Situation | Capitol Quip
Posted at 5:18 p.m. on Nov. 6, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- If you like your facial hair, you will be able to keep it. Period.
- We’re not shaving until HealthCare.gov works!
- Look, I really think these bipartisan beards will help us grow the economy.
- It’s about time we had some growth around here.
- Has anybody found out if razor burn is covered by the Affordable Care Act?
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Nov. 10 and in the Nov. 12 print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here