- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Quorans Clueless About Congress
Posted at 1:17 p.m. on April 9, 2013
Because we are nothing if not dedicated to civic journalism, HOH will field some of the burning questions about our elected officials currently piling up on existentialistic clearinghouse Quora:
Depends on who gets more camera time. Also, Kentucky Republican Mitch McConnell MIGHT have a different succession plan in mind.
Crazy fun? The maniacally outraged James A. Traficant Jr.
Crazy mean? Pete Stark was quite the curmudgeon.
Crazy hot? We’ll defer to POTUS on this one.
Paging Sen. Rand “Watch Me Now!” Paul, R-Ky.
Trade, schmade. Hoard Bitcoins.
Legislating would be a good start.
We’re no history majors. But this guy seems to be plugged in to that scene:
Jury’s still out. Who’s on your short list, HOHverse?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here