- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
Rand Paul’s Flatizza Run Causes Near Riot
Posted at 5:25 p.m. on April 30, 2014
Never mind grandstanding in Iowa and New Hampshire.
People in This Town absolutely lose their s— when presumed presidential contenders — in this case, Sen. Rand Paul — step out for a bite to eat.
A simple visit by the Kentucky Republican to the home of the global leader in 11-inch sandwiches resulted in a barrage of emails bearing surreptitiously snapped photos and links to bizarro tweets that flooded the HOH inbox as if the second coming were upon us.
— Brad Woodhouse (@woodhouseb) April 30, 2014
Watch your back, Jared Fogle. Because D.C. appears to have a new Subway celebrity in mind.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here