- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Recovery and Wellness Rooms Available at DNC
Posted at 6:07 p.m. on Sept. 3, 2012
Every event at the both the Democratic and the Republican National Conventions is drowning in booze.
For those who are in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction, the convention hoopla must be akin to the seventh circle of hell.
The Recovery Wellness Rooms, available from today through Thursday and sponsored by the Recovery Caucus, will be a welcome respite from all the shenanigans and foolishness happening throughout the rest of the convention in Charlotte.
The caucus has printed cards inviting interested convention-goers to attend “the Recovery Caucus meeting on Tuesday, September 4th at 2 p.m. in Convention Center Room #214.”
At the meeting, former Rep. Patrick J. Kennedy (D-R.I.) and David Wellstone, son of the late Sen. Paul Wellstone (D-Minn.), will be joining other delegates in recovery.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here