- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Red (Panda) Dawn?
Posted at 1 p.m. on June 25, 2013
Brad Dayspring was momentarily baffled Tuesday morning when he peeked outside his Second Street Northeast office window and saw what appeared to be a white canopy lazily descending into D.C.:
The National Republican Senatorial Committee spokesman, who must have secretly welcomed the temporary reprieve from having to stay glued to cable news reports about today’s special election in Massachusetts, immediately tweeted out his suspicions about a rogue parachutist — to which his followers almost unanimously responded with, “Red Dawn!”
We choose to believe it’s merely red panda Rusty‘s latest attempt to see more of his newly adopted home.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here