- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Refueling After Hurricane Sandy
Posted at 12:57 p.m. on Oct. 30, 2012
Local restaurants are raring to get back to the business of feeding hungry D.C. denizens, and we want to help the cabin feverish make a meal connection.
Here’s a list of eateries within walking distance of Capitol Hill that are ready to serve you:
Opening for HH/dinner:
Did we miss your favorite spot? Give a shout in the comments section below and we’ll help get the word out. To see what’s available in your neck of the woods, check the #OpeninDC thread on Twitter.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here