- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Check Out the Bipartisan Bryce Bros
Posted at 1:28 p.m. on May 14, 2013
HOH is feeling the bipartisan love, at least when it comes to Senate leaders’ affections for Washington Nationals star Bryce Harper.
As our colleagues at #WGDB reported, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., have found something they agree on: Wishing that Washington Nationals star player Harper gets better after his run-in with Dodger Stadium on Monday night.
In a game late Monday night, Harper slammed into an outfield wall at Dodger Stadium and required 11 stitches in his chin. The Nationals won 6-2. Harper was examined by physicians, and X-rays came back negative for a concussion, according to The Washington Post. According to MLB.com, Harper’s playing status is day-to-day.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here