- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Rep. Guinta Helps a Tugboat
Posted at 5:35 p.m. on Feb. 21, 2012
Rep. Frank Guinta (R-N.H.) helped save a tugboat today.
The Congressman was touring the Port of Portsmouth, N.H., when, dramatically and unexpectedly, “[h]is visit soon took an unexpected and dramatic turn.”
“High tide slammed another tugboat, the Miss Stacy, against the bridge’s pilings, causing it take on water and start to sink,” spokesman Mark Powell tells us in an email. “Congressman Guinta’s tugboat was diverted to assist in the rescue operation.”
No one was seriously hurt, Powell said, and Miss Stacy the tugboat was pulled to shore.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here