- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
- Will a Candidate Emerge From Baltimore in Maryland Senate Primary?
- Despite Fattah Indictment, Don't Expect a Scramble for His Seat (Video)
- House Democrats Going Good Cop, Bad Cop Against GOP
The Return of Roll Call Wedding Announcements
Posted at 1:47 p.m. on May 22, 2014
It’s that time of year. Wedding bells are ringing. Love is in the air.
Whatever your catchphrase, wedding season is here again (though some may argue it hardly hibernates in the winter) and Roll Call wants to hear from you. We’re bringing back staffer wedding announcements. Did you and your beloved meet on Capitol Hill? Was it love at first sight during congressional softball? Or canoodling over constituent mail? Perhaps it was an after-hours introduction at the Tune Inn, or a late night cutting turf on the campaign trail?
Whatever it is, Roll Call wants to know.
Submit wedding and engagement details to us, and you may see your story written up right here on Heard on the Hill. We’ll gladly take items directly from the couple, or from flacks, hacks, well-meaning friends and/or disgruntled uninvited wedding guests.
Let the festivities begin!
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here